- SARJANA MUDA PENDIDIKAN (SEJARAH) DENGAN KEPUJIAN (AT32)
- SARJANA MUDA PENDIDIKAN (GEOGRAFI) DENGAN KEPUJIAN (AT33)
- SARJANA MUDA PENDIDIKAN (PENDIDIKAN ISLAM) DENGAN KEPUJIAN (AT35)
- SARJANA MUDA PENDIDIKAN (PENDIDIKAN MORAL) DENGAN KEPUJIAN (AT41)
- SARJANA MUDA PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA DENGAN PENDIDIKAN (AT58)
- SARJANA MUDA TAHFIZ AL-QURAN AND QIRA’AT DENGAN PENDIDIKAN (AT36)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Sultan Idris Education University offers admission to STPM; STAM; Malaysia Education Ministry Matriculation; Diploma leavers through an eight semesters (4 years) study for those who fulfills the following requirements :
A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia with credit in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia or credit in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia July paper;
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a CGPA of at least 2.00 :
• Grade C in General Studies
• Gred C (NGMP 2.00) in two (2) others subject;
A pass in KPM Matriculation /UM Science Foundation / UiTM Foundation with at least a CGPA of 2.00;
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid
Possess a Diploma with a CGPA of at least 2.50 in related areas from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government and the University Senate;
Obtain at least a C6 in the following SPM subjects:
Mathematics/Additional Mathematics/Mathematics July paper
Obtain at least Band 1 in the Malaysia University English Test (MUET).
Students are advised to check the advertisements in newspapers and Ministry of Higher Education / UPSI websites for both SEPTEMBER and FEBRUARY Intake.
Application for admission to UPSI is through the online application system in the Ministry of Higher Education (http://www.mohe.gov.my) for September Intake. Students are required to buy a UNIQUE DEGREE ID (password) for September Intake from Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN).
Application for admission to UPSI is through the online application system in UPSI website (http://www.upsi.edu.my) for February Intake. Students are required to buy a BITARA DEGREE ID (password) from Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN).