An overview of Faculty of Human Sciences Vision and Mission, their Client Charter, Objectives and Quality Policy. There is also Faculty of Human Sciences official logo which can be downloaded for educational purpose only.
- To be a leading faculty in academic leadership in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities at national and international levels.
- To generate and elevate the prestige of studies in social sciences and humanities through teaching and learning, research, publication, consultation and social service in the context of human development in order to fulfill the university’s vision.
We are committed in providing efficient, professional, ethical and friendly services to our customers as follows:
- Counter services for all affairs will be entertained within five (5) minutes.
- To ensure that the Faculty’s Academic Guide is accessible within three (3) weeks from the new student intake date in every academic session.
- To ensure that Instructional Plans (IR) are accessible on MyGURU on the first week of lecture.
- To ensure that assignment marks are displayed to be reviewed by students on Week 13 of lecture.
- To ensure that students receive their academic guidance and advisory for at least three (3) times on every semester.
- To ensure that all application to conduct activities / programs that are complete for approval will be given response within seven (7) working days.
- To ensure that all equipment and apparatus for labs / workshops / stores / studios are ready to be used within ten (10) minutes the latest before the beginning of lecture.
- Feedback to complainants have to be issued within one (1) working day to inform that their complaints have been considered and would be resolved.